Morgan+Slaughter+attends+the+Premiere+Dance+and+Performing+Arts+where+many+of+the+girls+received+the+same+opportunity.+

Morgan Slaughter attends the Premiere Dance and Performing Arts where many of the girls received the same opportunity.

Humans of PHS: Morgan Slaughter

While many students are involved in sports and clubs, a few students got to take part in something different from the usual. In the beginning of August, a few students got the chance to be apart of a music video called “Dance Like Nobody’s Watching You” by Erica Mckenzie and Rex Rubato. One of the students was sophomore Morgan Slaughter. The students were dancers in the music video and got to see how professional videos are made and produced.

“It was so much fun and overall a great experience,” said Slaughter.

The students, including Slaughter, were asked to participate in this video when someone from the music crew saw their studio, The Premiere Dance and Performing Arts.

“I’m glad that I decided to do it, because it will give me more opportunities in the future, and it looks really good on my dance résumé,” Slaughter said.

Slaughter said that the dancers all enjoyed their time recording the music video and the overall experience that came along with it.

kcpipernews.com • Copyright 2024 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in

Donate to kcpipernews.com
$770
$2000
Contributed
Our Goal

Comments (0)

Comments on stories are welcome. All comments go through an approval process. Any comments using obscene or lewd language will not be approved. All commenters must use their real first and last name with a verifiable email address.
All kcpipernews.com Picks Reader Picks Sort: Newest

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *