Get to know the 2020 Courtwarming candidates

Lauren Pappert, Photo Editor

• Piper High School’s 2020 Courtwarming candidates.

• Courtwarming queen candidates: Emily Brandt, Lauren Pappert, Riley Porter, PaNhia Penney, and Emma Martin.

• Courtwarming king candidates: Henry Sharp, Tyson Lanter, Gabe Eskina, Parker Bryant, and Tyren Shelley.

• Tyson Lanter is a part of the Pirates’ varsity football, wrestling, and baseball team. He is also a part of NHS. Lanter’s favorite food is ice cream. PaNhia “Panera” Penney is a part of Key Club, the Dude Be Nice Committee, Scholar’s Bowl, and NHS. Penney’s biggest fear is heights.

• Emily “Baby Hands” Brandt is a part of the Lady Pirates’ Varsity soccer team and GSA. Parker “PB” Bryant is a member of the Pirates varsity baseball and basketball team. Bryant’s celebrity crush is Jennifer Aniston.

• Riley “Ri” Porter is a part of the Lady Pirates’ varsity basketball and soccer team, and is Student Council President. Henry “Hank” Sharp enjoys playing guitar, piano, and singing.

• Tyren “Tyrannosaurus Rex” Shelley is on the Pirates’ varsity basketball and golf team. Shelley’s celebrity crush is Mila Kunis. Lauren “LoPap” Pappert is on the Lady Pirates’ varsity softball team, newspaper, photojournalism, and Student Council. Pappert’s most embarrassing moment is when she tripped on the stairs during a fire drill.

• Gabe “the diesel” Eskina is a part of the Pirates’ varsity basketball and golf team. Eskina’s most embarassing moment is when he had to shave his head after losing a bet. Emma “Rosie” Martin is a part of the Lady Pirates’ varsity softball team.