Get to know the 2020 Homecoming Candidates

• Homecoming court: Back Row:Blake Beashore, Camaro Scott, Anthony Fergus, Brandon Ahart, Wyatt Busick Front Row: Gabrielle Fisette, Jennifer Obiesie, Evelyn Vazquez, Kaitlyn Bradbury and Kinley Brown.

• Candidates Evelyn Vazquez and Anthony Ferguson.

• Candidates Camaro Scott and Jennifer Obiesie.

• Candidates Gabrielle Fisette and Blake Beashore.

• Candidates Wyatt Busick and Kinley Brown.

• Candidates Brandon Ahart and Kaitlyn Bradburry.

• Camaro Scott Involvement: Varsity Football 3 years Varsity Track 3 years Scott plans to attend college and earn an engineering degree. What’s your most (school appropriate) embarrassing story? Me being myself is the most embarrassing thing

• Anthony Ferguson Involvement: Football 4 years Track 2 years Wrestling 3 years After high school, Ferguson plans to attend college and major in physical education. His celebrity crush is Lauren London.

• Blake Beashore Involvement: Piper Basketball Team for four years Piper Baseball Team for three years. Piper Student Council for four years. Piper Key Club Representative for four years. Dude Be Nice Committee for four years. National Honor Society President for two years. Newspaper for three years. Newspaper Editor two years 2021 Presidential Scholar Nominee Race Project KC member for two years. After high school Beashore plans to attend Arkansas Tech University to play baseball and major in marketing and analytics. His most embarrassing memory is when he participated in basketball his sophomore year and did not score a point.

• Wyatt Busick Involvement: Football for four years, Wrestling for one year, Track for two years. After graduation, Busick plans to attend a four year university to play football and major in Marketing and Sports Management. His fun fact is that he has lived in California, Colorado and Kansas.

• Brandon Ahart Involvement: Football for four years and wrestling for two years. After graduation, Ahart plans to attend college and major in physical therapy. His most embarrassing moment is when he got bullied for wearing a pink American Eagle shirt by the football seniors.

• Kinley Brown Involvement: Volleyball for four years, track and field for four years and yearbook for three years. After graduation, Brown plans to attend a four year university to run track and pursue a degree in Elementary Education with a minor in Athletic Coaching. Her most embarrassing memory is that she played basketball her freshman year. “That says it all.”

• Kaitlyn Bradbury Involvement: Softball for four years, volleyball for three years, Pirates Bay for two years, and Piper Graphics for one year. After graduation, Bradbury plans to attend KCKCC to play softball and major in Business and Marketing. Her fun fact is that she moved to Texas then back five weeks later.

• Jennifer Obiesie Involvement: Student Council for four years, Key Club for four yeras, American Sign Language Club for three years, Dude be Nice for four years, Prayer Warriors for four years, National Honor Society for two years, Race Project KC for one year, Theatre for four years and Choir for four years. After graduation, Obiesie plans to attend a four year college and major in Bioinformatics.

• Evelyn Vazquez Involvement: Basketball for three years, track for two years, photojournalism for two years and yearbook for one year. Vazquez plans to attend a college and major in physical therapy. Her celebrity crush is Michael B. Jordan. “I’ll say it louder for the people in the back.”

• Gabrielle Fisette Involvement: Volleyball for three years, softball for four years, bowling for three years, Bell Voce for three years, Tri-M for three years, National Honor Society for two years, Leadership 20/20 for one year and Race Project KC for one year. After graduation, Fisett plans to attend college and pursue a career in the medical field. Her most embarrassing memory is dropping her phone in the toilet at Baldwin.