Meet the 2021 Prom Candidates

Zoey Pudenz, Co Editor-In-Chief

• Meet the Northern Lights themed 2021 Prom King and Queen candidates.

• Jill Haworth Involvement: Key club for four years. Track team for four years. Bowling for four years. Student Council for two years. National Honor Society for two years. After high school Haworth plans on attending Emporia State University to earn a degree in Library Science and Information Management. Her celebrity crush is Robert Pattison and her most embarrassing moment is when she fell down two flights of wooden stairs while wearing a life jacket.

• Kyron Fergus Involvement: Piper varsity soccer for four years. Piper varsity bowling for four years. Piper varsity baseball for four years. After high school Fergus plans to attend Columbia University and study computer science. A fun fact about him is he used to play flute in middle school.

• Jennifer Guilbeaux Involvement: Basketball for four years. Track and Field for four years. Black Leaders of America for four years. Debate team for one year. National Honor Society for one year. Key Club for two years. After high school, Jennifer Guilbeaux plans on attending a university to study engineering. Her celebrity crush is Jesse Williams and her most embarrassing moment was when she fell in the 100 meter hurdles during Track and Field regionals.

• Arrick Taylor Involvement: Basketball team for one year. Track team for three years. Pirates Bay for one year. After high school Taylor plans on attending college. His celebrity crush is Rihanna and a fun fact about him is that he loves music, especially Kid Cudi.

• Alyssa Gray Involvement: Girls soccer for four years. Power lifting for two years. Boys soccer manager for two years. Bowling team for two years. National Honor Society for one year. After high school Gray plans on attending Kansas State University to study Biology and be a part of the Pre-Veterinary program. Her celebrity crush is Tom Holland and a fun fact about her is that when she was younger she was on a first-name basis with the nurses at urgent care.

• John Webb Involvement: Baseball for four year. Bowling for four years. After high school Webb plans on attending Kansas State University to study Finance. His celebrity crush is Scarlett Johansson and his most embarrassing moment was when he went in to score for baseball and he tripped and fell.

• Jenelle Guilbeaux Involvement: Basketball for four years. Black Leaders of America for four years. Key Club for two years. Soccer for one year. National Honor Society for one year. After high school Jenelle Guilbeaux plans on attending Kansas City Kansas Community College to study nursing. Her celebrity crush is Keith Powers and a fun fact about her is that her favorite color is light blue.

• Nathan Golubski Involvement: Baseball for four years. Basketball for one year. After high school Golubski plans on playing baseball in college. His celebrity crush is Maddie Ziegler and his most embarrassing moment is getting sprayed with water in Mr. Reitemeier’s class.

• Samantha Trumbo Involvement: Soccer for four years. Bella Voce for three years. Student Council for one year. After high school Trumbo plans on attending Kansas City Kansas Community College followed by Kansas State University and study business. Her celebrity crush is Hero Fiennes Tiffin and a fun fact about her is that she played piano for six years.